The Video Teaching Series
Speaking for the Unborn was created because simply knowing that “abortion is wrong” is woefully insufficient to sustain a movement.
The Pro-Life cause is a winning one, and Pro-Life advocates must be able to articulate our powerful and persuasive reasons to anyone who asks.
The Book and Video Teaching Series are designed to make sure Pro-Life advocates are fully prepared for this great challenge.
They present the truth of abortion — based on science, the law, reason, morality and social justice concerns.
We recommend starting with the Video Teaching Series. Watch the 4-part tutorial and become familiar with:
- The Science of Embryology
- Essential definitions (e.g. “life“, “child“, “abortion“)
- Images and videos of the unborn at various points in development
- The relevant Constitutional law cases
- What specifically occurs during an abortion
- Animations of each type of abortion procedure
- 5 Facts about Planned Parenthood
- Strategies for participating in the Pro-Life Movement
You will then be ready to effectively use the book, Speaking for the Unborn: 30-Second Rebuttals to Pro-Choice Arguments, which presents the best rebuttals to every Pro-Choice argument made in support of abortion.
Speaking for the Unborn, the Book and Video Teaching Series, are all you will ever need to powerfully and persuasively speak up for those who have no voice of their own.
Pro-Life 101 & Abortion: The Science, Law & Ethics (Part 1 of 4)
Pro-Life 101 & Abortion: The Science, Law & Ethics (Part 2 of 4)
Pro-Life 101 & Abortion: The Science, Law & Ethics (Part 3 of 4)
Pro-Life 101 & Abortion: The Science, Law & Ethics (Part 4 of 4)